Seminar organized by the SHINTAIKAN and the Swiss Karate Defense Training
Sunday 16 June 2019 from 09h30 to 12h and from 14h30 to 17h
Open to all from 14 years old
Mandatory reservation at :
Theme of the seminar:
Introduction to the Karate Defense Training.
Derived from traditional karate, Karate Defense Training is a simple, dynamic and effective method with quick and concrete scenarios. Whatever your physical level, you will learn to defend yourself and develop a better self-confidence.
Be one of the first to test this concept in Switzerland!
Prerequisites to enjoy the seminar:
No prerequisites are required, but a regular physical activity will help you when performing certain exercises that further the cardiovascular system.
- KDT Trainer, 5th Dan of Shotokan Karate.
- J+S Expert J+S and J+S Kids Expert
- Federal certificate of Karate professor
- KDT Trainer, 2nd Dan of Shotokan Karate.
- J+S Triner
- UNIL graduate in Personal Training, Nutrition and Sports Performance
- KDT Trainer, 2nd Dan of Shotokan Karate and 2nd Dan of Ju-Jitsu
- J+S Trainer
- KDT assistant trainer, Shotokan Karate brawn belt and mid-contact black belt
- KDT assistant trainer, 1st Dan de Shotokan Karate
- J+S Trainer
Sunday 16 Juin 2019
9h30 – 12h:00 Training
12h00 – 14h00 Lunch
14hh30 - 17h00 Training
Those who wish (reservation required through the form below) can eat at noon in the restaurant Le Challenge close to the seminar place.
The Menu will consist of the following formulas:
Chilfren Menu 12CHF: Meal + vanila ice cram
Adult Menu 20CHF : Salad + main course + fruit salad
Available : Sandwich at 6,50CHF, Fries 6CHF